- Breaking down my day and being more productive is one of my main priorities at the moment, so the post, Here's the Schedule Very Successful People Follow Every Day on Barking Up The Wrong Tree has been a great help to make me implement the research to improve my efficiency.
- For a different take on generating post ideas, I discovered the wonderful What Should I Blog About? (Disclaimer: This Is Not a Copy and Paste List) by Sarah Von Bargen which had me reaching for my notebook in seconds to get brainstorming.
- If you're still unsure about disclosure, the post Bloggers & the ASA: What You Need to Know about Declaration, the Law and Your Responsibilities on London Beauty Queen is the most thorough and clear one I've come across.
- If you're still contemplating writing a newsletter for your readers, it's worth reading Are You Overthinking Your Email Campaigns? on Elle and Company for great tips for making one you can manage.
- Everyone has some idea of what they think blogging involves, but the guest post Why You Should Not Start a Travel Blog on Problogger tells the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
- Have you ever thought you follow too many people on social media? Or are you overwhelmed by the amount of links and rubbish content you have on your feeds? The Purge: What Happens When You Unfollow Everyone on the Internet by Helena Price is her fantastic story of something we all think about doing.
- A great follow-on resource to the above post comes in the form of Social Media Minimalisim: 3 Step Detox (Incl. Worksheet) on Into Mind to help you evaluate and improve your social media marketing plan.
- We can all improve on our writing so JC Tech: 5 Writing Tools You Need to Use by Jasmin Charlotte is a handy post for making our content the best it can be.
- Whether you choose to read the post, listen to the podcast or both, 5 Hidden Money Opportunities in Your Business by Amy Porterfield will encourage you to make the most of your skills to help your blog or business grow.
- Ever wondered if your post is too long/short? Or whether you're posting enough? Can You Grow Your Organic Traffic Without Generating Content? on Quick Sprout answers all of your questions and provides some great evidence to support the advice.
You might also like to read...
Useful Resources, Autumn Leaves
Blog Love, XO Sarah
Link Love, Allyssa Barnes
Weekend Reading, Kory Woodard
Weekly Resources, The Blog Market
Follow Autumn Leaves on: Bloglovin | Twitter| Instagram