Wednesday, 18 December 2013

from the archives: tangle teezer original disco purple detangling brush


Tangle Teezer Original - £10.20

It seems that this week has turned into hairbrush review week on my blog so I thought I'd pull this post out of the archives. I've tried so many detangling brushes since originally writing this post, but I've been testing it again to give you a more up to date review.

The Tangle Teezer design fits perfectly into your hand for ease of hold whilst brushing. It gives you plenty of control and does work really well at brushing through hair. I think the key to this is to take it slowly and work through small amounts each time. It doesn't flatten hair, nor does it tug. It's really gentle and does detangle well, whilst leaving a nice gloss finish to the hair. I actually forgot how much I liked this; I've raved about the other brushes I've recently tried but now remember how good a job this does. There's now such a big range compared to when I first got this - in all shapes, sizes and colours so I'd definitely be intrigued to test out some of the newer models. 

Have you tried any of the Tangle Teezer products?

12 comments:

  1. I love my Tangle Teezer so much! I've had it for almost a year now and it's still in such good condition so I can't imagine I'd have to buy a new one anytime soon either.
    Definitely worth the money considering how good they are!

    Hev x
    www.farewell-tothefairground.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seeing these everywhere at the moment! I think I may have to treat myself. You sold it well :-)

    http://lovelettersandsnippets.blogspot.com/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered one too !
    It seems to work very well!


    Love Katrien

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're so good, don't think I'll ever use a normal hairbrush again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive been considering to buy one of these for quite a while now. My hair is always really knotty after ive washed it and with me being head sore it takes so long to brush out with an ordinary brush. Will have to purchase one of these

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had exactly the same problem. My hair was really unhealthy and did tend to fall out in clumps if I snagged at it with a hairbrush. Tangle Teezers are really soft and come in so many different shapes and sizes. They're really worth paying a bit more for them, you won't ever go back to a normal hairbrush!

      Delete
  6. I defo need to invest in one of these! My hair is the worst. Gets so matted so so quickly!

    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had one of these before my new one and then someone stile it on a shoot :( Damn models!

    Emily

    www.beautybyemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. GlitterInfatuation Jazz18 December 2013 12:57

    I couldn't like without a tangle teezer now all other brushes feel like they're tearing my hair lol! :)

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a cute mint green tangle teezer a couple of years ago and I hated it, maybe because my hair is really quite thick x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. The latest michael kors bags here!

    http://mirandamichaelkors.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all of your comments :) Ask me questions @rebeccalouiseee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...