Friday, 20 December 2013

review: bomb cosmetics pink rhubarb princess whoopie blaster


Bomb Cosmetics Pink Rhubarb Princess Whoopie Blaster - £1.99*

For the ultimate princess bath time, this is what you need. Popped under warm running water, this bath bomb releases seriously sparkly pink bath water without any uncomfortable glitter specks in sight. It's definitely one for those who like super girly sweet, fruity scents like Lush Snow Fairy thanks to it's pink rhubarb and blackberry fragrances. Snow Fairy is something I like but don't love, but I definitely feel this offering from Bomb Cosmetics is more to my taste. It also contains cedarwood and geranium oils, as well as cocoa and shea butter which combined leave skin extremely soft. I do find it such a shame that products like this are gone in one use, but it's a reasonable price for how it leaves your skin afterwards. 

Have you tried anything from Bomb Cosmetics?

Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter

9 comments:

  1. GlitterInfatuation Jazz20 December 2013 13:09

    I've heard nothing but good things about this brand! I would love to try their products they sound so so good!

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt20 December 2013 13:19

    It looks like a delicious cake, almost too pretty to use :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, I love the pink sparkly bath!! x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lets Talk Beauty20 December 2013 15:50

    I like bath bombs that can be broke up, so you can get a few uses out of them. PInk glittery bath water sounds amazing

    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this brand before and i must admit it looks really yummy haha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried a few bath bombs from Bomb Cosmetics and I found that they just left me feeling greasy as opposed to moisturised. That was a few years ago so I need to go back and try a few things to see how they've changed because all I'm seeing is positive reviews now! This looks so nice.

    Hayley

    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to eat it, it looks yummy!

    Emily

    www.beautybyemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I love the Snow Fairy scent, and now I'm curious to try this!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks good enough to bloody eat!

    Em

    Em’s
    Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all of your comments :) Ask me questions @rebeccalouiseee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...