Monday, 16 December 2013

review: ibiza hairbrush 55mm


Ibiza Hairbrush 55mm - £14.50*

One thing that I don't really know much about is the hairbrushes I should be using, so I've made it my mission to research it and get my hands on some that are specifically designed for my hair type and won't leave me crying that I can't get through my mangled mane! My hairdresser recommended a brush like the Ibiza Hairbrush 55mm for my fine, shoulder length hair. It's made from natural boar, ergonomic cork and retractable yet secure bristles which make for the SOFTEST brush you will ever run through your locks. It's not designed for the birds nest that often my hair has resembled, but for a few tangles here and there, this has no problem getting through them. With it being so soft, yet definitely working at the same time, I feel like I'm being much kinder my hair. Even the cork handle is soft and shaped for a comfortable hold. There's definitely a sheen to my hair when using this, and it doesn't flatten my tresses either. There's nothing to fault with this and I can certainly see why it's so raved about right now. There's also a 65mm version available for those with longer and more hair!

What are your favourite hairbrushes?

Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like we have similar hair, I've been using a boar hair brush for a few months now and really like it! Mine is sooo heavy though lol xx

    http://thebigburd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of the bristles, this looks amazing! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing hairbrush it looks like a great hairbrush!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks perfect to ass to my kit, I love the bristles on it!

    Emily
    www.beautybyemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all of your comments :) Ask me questions @rebeccalouiseee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...