Saturday, 21 December 2013

review: mua colour blast eyeshadow tint in unfaithful


MUA Colour Blast Eyeshadow Tint - £3.00*

A smokey eye isn't something you see much of on Autumn Leaves, it's just not something I particularly think suits me. I pulled this shadow stick out when doing halloween inspired make up (hence the roughly drawn, too-dark-for-me eyebrows and lazy shadow application) and was actually quite impressed. Despite the colour description being simply 'black', on me, this is a slate grey super creamy shadow. It does take a few uses for the colour to be show it's true pigment but it's good that MUA have called it a tint rather than misleading you to think that it will be more opaque. It's slightly smudgy, which does make it easy to blend out but I'd recommend using a primer beforehand to prevent transfer and hold the cream in place especially for those with oilier lids. Seven hours is how long it usually lasts on me making it perfect for a night out especially around the christmas party season. It's actually my favourite of all of the shadow sticks I've tried and comes in at such a reasonable price. There's currently six shades available and they're all named after Rihanna songs. I already have Stay, a beautiful champagne colour and I know my boyfriend's got me a couple of these as part of my christmas present.

Have you tried any of the MUA eyeshadow tints, or from any other brands?
Do you like the smokey eye effect or do you prefer things neutral like me?

Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter

6 comments:

  1. Haven't tried anything from MUA, this looks nice, though does look like it would crease? xx

    Lucie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt21 December 2013 16:13

    It's a beautiful smokey look! Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this colour, and it looks gorgeous on you! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely shade, it is on my list to pick up x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the look of this; the darker tone actually looks so lovely on your skin! I'm pale too so I might have to take the plunge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW I love that MUA have jumped on the chubby stick badwagon. Im going to have to get myself one of these!

    Emily

    www.beautybyemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all of your comments :) Ask me questions @rebeccalouiseee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...