Sunday, 22 December 2013

the skincare tag


1. Describe your routine in 5 words - Quick, deep-cleansing, purifying, hydrating, simple. I like products that do a thorough job but don't take forever. Multi purpose products are great too!

2. What's your skin type? - Combination, but very dehydrated at times. 

3. What's your favourite skincare product? - The Origins Clear Improvement Mask makes me feel instantly better if I'm having a bad skincare day. It reduces redness and spot size, and just makes my face look brighter and clearer. 

4. What's your top blemish zapper? - The Witch Blemish Stick, although I don't really use these very often! Skinetica* also helps to make my skin look calmer too. 

5. Face wipes: yes or no? - Yes but not on their own as they really don't remove very much. I do like the Soap and Glory purifying wipes though. 

6. Toner: yes or no? - Always, and sometimes two - clarifying (Avene Cleanance) and moisturising (Caudalie). I quite like the Lush Eau Roma Toner Water too!

7. High end: skincare or make up? - Skincare. It's definitely more important to invest in good skincare, and drugstore make up is getting better and better.

8. What's the most unusual skincare product you've tried? - The Body Shop Vitamin C Facial Radiance Powder Mix* is such a strange thing to use. It definitely works, but I've never had to mix up a product and you have to use it all within 10 days.

9. Which one item would you choose in a French pharmacy? - Everything that's suitable for my skin type from La Roche-Posay, I couldn't choose just one!

10. What's your top skincare tip? - Always double/deep cleanse, get every little trace of make up off every evening. And make sure you're using products specifically designed for your skin type.

Have you done this tag? 

Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter

6 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed reading this. Though if I had to describe my routine in 5 words, they'd sadly be imaginary, nonexistent, minimal, barely-there & who-are-you-kidding-you-dont-even-use-moisturizer. :( It's sad, I have so many products and just neglect them! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of the Origins mask x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natasha Kembrey22 December 2013 13:23

    Some good tips, I need to up my skin care game!

    www.tillylions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of your routine! I really need to perfect mine in the new year! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some great products there!

    Emily

    www.beautybyemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dermatologists have an advantage when choosing makeup - they know what ingredients are beneficial and which should be avoided. Finding out what makeup they wear helps us to figure out which makeup might be best for our skin as well.
    http://www.skindelhi.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all of your comments :) Ask me questions @rebeccalouiseee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...