Sunday, 15 December 2013

what i've bought #35

I wanted a christmas iPhone case for my 5s and came across this pug one on eBay, how cute! 
After depotting some of my MAC eyeshadows I realised it would help if I had something to hold them in the palette so bought this pack of 6 Flexible Magnetic Discs - £1.90 from eBay. I also bought myself a hardback A5 2014 diary - £1.39 from eBay to keep myself on track of blog posts next year.
I had a bit of a Primark shop with my mum who treated me to a couple of items, but of course I couldn't leave without a few things I could have now! Some wintery pjs are a must so I chose these Micky Mouse skiing ones. The One Direction beanie hat was from the children's section and I actually asked a little girl where she got it from, and yes I'll go out in public wearing it… maybe one day I'll act my age! (plus it's way too big for any child's head!)!
 Lastly I picked up these christmassy Yankee Candle votives (£1 each) and holders (£1 for the pair) all from Asda.

Everything else I've been buying has been christmas presents and a few bits from the Clothes Show that I'll show you next week! 

What have you bought recently?
Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter

7 comments:

  1. The iphone case is the cutest thing!! x

    http://lornaswishingwell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pug iphone case is too cute! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul and such a cute phone case!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the candles, they look like lovely scents! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need that pug case in my life! xx

    An Uninventive Name

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great range of items I love the yankee candles :) http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lets Talk Beauty31 December 2013 17:26

    The PUG iPhone case is adorable.

    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all of your comments :) Ask me questions @rebeccalouiseee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...